Welcome to CheckMedicare.com!
The 2015 Part B Deductible is $147.00.
The 2014 Part B Deductible is $147.00.
Check the eligibility and deductible status of Medicare patients in seconds!
This service can save you time and money! Here's how:
Sign up Today! Here's how:
- Verify patient information and eligibility!
- Receive deductible amount remaining for the year!
- Receive Primary Insurance information if Medicare is the Secondary Payor
- Receive Managed Care Organization Information(MCO/HMO) if patient is enrolled.
- 25 cents per check! No minimum monthly fee!
- No Time Limit! Transactions never expire!
- Available Nationwide, 24 Hrs a day, 7 days a week!1
- Uses Most Web Browsers, No Additional Software Required!2
- Direct interfaces are available for The Sammy Systems and others. To find out if your software is supported, please contact us.
- 100% HIPAA Compliant!
To use this site:
- Click on the Register tab above, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- The next screen will prompt you to choose a username and password. Then fill in the account information as requested.
Please note: If the provider was issued a single AND organizational NPI number, we require ONLY the single NPI number. Organizational NPI numbers are acceptable only if you were not eligible to obtain a single NPI number. If the provider(s) is part of a group, include on a separate sheet of paper the individual Medicare provider number(s) for each provider in addition to sending us a copy of the Medicare EOB with the number(s) on it.
- Click Submit to begin the registration process. Please fax a copy of the NPI registration letter and a recent Medicare EOB for each provider that will use the service so we can verify your NPI Number(s) and Medicare Provider Number(s). (Fax #: (516) 208 - 6502)
- Using our discretion, we will then authorize you to use the site.
- You will receive a signed copy of our business associate agreement. You must sign and return this agreement. At this point, your credit card will be charged the amount you requested.
- Once the charge has been authorized, we will contact you by phone and email and you can begin using the site.
- Login to your account.
- Fill in the applicable patient information.
- Click the "Check Eligibility" button. Within 6 seconds3, the eligibility response will be on the screen available to view/print.
1. 24 hour availability is not a guarantee of service uptime. It is merely hours of service operation under normal operating conditions.
2. Works Best with Internet Explorer 7 with a resolution of 1024x768 or higher. Firefox is also supported.
3. Average response time is 3-6 seconds, but may be up to 1 minute during peak times. This response time is affected by various factors including, but not limited to, network congestion, CheckMedicare.com server load, and the status of the CMS Medicare HETS system. If you experience consistent response times over 6 seconds please feel free to contact CheckMedicare.com support for system status or assistance.
© 2009-2014 ICS Software, Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other copyrights and trademarks are copyrights and trademarks of their respective owners.
This disclaimer relates and applies to all pages and content served by ICS Software, Ltd.